Chris Winn: Ramblings From The Road

pedal.write.pedal.write.pedal.



07 January 2011

Australian Criterium Championships

I don't know what it is but the first race of every new year I'm always pretty nervous, and to have that race being your National Criterium Championships I think I had every right to!  Not to mention it was the first time lining up in Fly V colours among a strong squad wanting to start the year on a good note.  And start the year on a good note we did, with Jonathan Cantwell of the Pegasus Sports Team taking out the win.  Overall I really enjoyed the race out there, with a large crowd on a warm Ballarat evening it was hard not to get excited about being a part of it.  Next stop will be Sundays 160km road race around the Buninyong circuit which always proves to be a tough one.....can't wait!

Hanging in the final few laps.

No comments: