Chris Winn: Ramblings From The Road

pedal.write.pedal.write.pedal.



18 May 2011

Team Training Camp


Our mid season training camp started on Monday here in Boulder and as I type the legs are heavy after three solid days of long km's in the legs.  For a cyclist, this is a good feeling!  Living a little further south than Boulder, my knowledge of the local routes here are pretty limited, so it's been awesome to explore some fantastic new loops with everyone present.  Unfortunately the weather hasn't been super kind, but hey, who cares, I feel that at this point into my cycling career I'm past worrying about the weather!

Sadly however, the poor weather doesn't seem to play well with my picture taking abilities, as that motivation to crack open the precious pocket of warmth created by many layers of clothing to grab out a camera is a tough decision to make!  Maybe in the next couple of days I can get some pics up as I know that text only posts perhaps aren't the most exciting to digest.  Actually, come to think of it by the weeks out my new Fuji Altamira will be built, which I'm hoping to spend some time on before it hides away in the team truck until the next race.  In other exciting team news, we have just recently signed a new sponsor on board in Wallace Bishop Jewellery.  With a new sponsor has come a ton of new kit with some subtle branding changes.


Well that's about it for now, dinner time is almost here and I've got some calories to replenish before throwing the leg over again!

No comments: