Chris Winn: Ramblings From The Road

pedal.write.pedal.write.pedal.



02 July 2009

Morning Outrage.



This is an interesting situation. And it annoys the hell outta me that after two years he is back and already pushing his weight around like the sport owes him something. Yes, this is after he got popped for blood transfusions back in 2007. In fact, its the total opposite situation and I can't believe how forgiving this sport is sometimes to people who have forever tainted it by doping.....

2 comments:

Marcus said...

Could not agree more! Another reason why I believe in a permanent excusion from the sport for convicted dopers...

Unknown said...

Chris, I just read this older post of yours, but wanted to weigh in. I couldn't agree more. A cheater is a cheater is a cheater. Why would a team want one?
Are you coming to Ketchum?!