Chris Winn: Ramblings From The Road

pedal.write.pedal.write.pedal.



05 August 2009

We Are Go!


So my August race calendar got a whole bunch brighter (and tougher) after I was able to lock down a guest ride with Rio for the Tour Of Utah coming up in a couple of weeks. It's going to be huge and I can't wait. Racing Utah was a big goal on this list for me this season and I'm stoked to be able to get the chance to do it. Plus it features a bucket load of climbing (with two mtn top finishes) so I can finally stop kicking my ass about struggling to get results in flat crits. This will be big time.

The bro left town a couple of days ago, not before we took it to the trails. Was a fun day out and my brain is finally starting to switch on the more mtbing I do. Still rocking the road pedals and shoes tho..



Pez would always tell me about one of his favourite trails being the Enchanted Forest in Apex Park. Dang it, the ginger was spot on as it was an awesome ride...

This is a photo of Kat from Elk Grove. Basically the whole course was in streets like this. Kat gets the photo cause she got 10th and in the $. Nice.

So that's about it for today. It's a Sunday morning and I'm going to ride my bike before racing later this afternoon. Life is good. Lator, cw.


No comments: