Chris Winn: Ramblings From The Road

pedal.write.pedal.write.pedal.



14 December 2008

So Fresh And Not So Clean.

Since Kat changed her blog made me think my was getting a bit stale hence the makeover. Or perhaps it was easier to do that than scrape together exciting happenings worth reading about of late. Actually, the can of tuna I just ate for lunch was pretty damn exciting...hats off to mild chili and roasted garlic flavour.

Ventured out last Saturday in support of my guinea pig athlete at the National MTB round at the You Yangs. When Kat is getting -19C days, I can't really complain about the weather we had last weekend, even if we got like a months rainfall in a day or something like that. Either way it was a challenging day for competitors and spectators alike. Shoes and umbrellas did get destroyed. J- Blood smashed it like a true champ, and it was great to catch up with a whole host of other top people I hadn't seen in quite sometime. The MTB community is full of great people and the amount of dedicated people out there making it happen was rad to see. Sunday was spent training with the man motor bike, T-Bag. Needless to say I slept very well last night.


I pinched this pic of the house from Kat. Hope she doesn't mine but I thought it was kinda pretty with all the lights and snow. Sigh...over N' out...cw

No comments: