Chris Winn: Ramblings From The Road

pedal.write.pedal.write.pedal.



04 November 2007

The World Through Green Lenses.

So today Kat got to watch madd CX action in Boulder while I got to teach the youth of the nation some 9000 miles away. Jealous...yep, absolutely. Sunshine, speed and some crazy mob dressing up as William Wallace sounds like one hell of a grand day out. I hope it wasn't a windy day with all those kilts..


This week will see a reboot to the system for me after putting mind before body the last few weeks. The bike will uncharacteristically stay in the shed to let some injured wounds heal up. Lesson's are learned everyday, just always a matter of not repeating them. So here's to a week of watching some cross...on dvd's..well I guess it's the next best thing if I can't be there..lator, cw.

No comments: